Nicole Scherzinger Says Going to the Gym Is ''Like Pulling Teeth'' Some Days

Nicole Scherzinger has a lot on her plate these days.

The former Pussycat Dolls singer is currently starring as Grizabella in the revival of Cats in London and hits the stage to perform six days a week.

But the brunette beauty, who graces the cover of the new issue of Cosmopolitan Body, explains that she's able to keep her energy up by taking good care of her body.


"[Exercise] changes everything about how I approach my day and helps me go about life with confidence--that's the main reason I do it. It gives me clarity and makes me feel stronger."

She continued, "It's not so much for the physical and vanity side of it. I do it more for the emotional and mental strength it gives me."


Scherzinger also shared her definition of healthy, saying, "Healthy for me means a healthy mind, that everything else becomes aligned--the mental, physical, spiritual...everything. Being happy means having balance, being creative and finding peace."

Lewis Hamilton's leading lady further dished to the magazine that she's not as strict with her workouts as she used to be in her twenties.

"I'm like any woman, my weight fluctuates up and down. I have good days and bad days," she confessed.

"For many years I worked out every single day, but now I'm in my thirties [and] it's like pulling teeth. I gotta make myself workout--you need to find that balance."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’