Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Has Sinus Surgery, Praises Husband Ryan, Her "Beautiful Angel"

Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting's hubby lives up to his name and is truly her Christmas angel, in sickness and in health!

The 29-year-old actress, who plays Penny on The Big Bang Theory, recently underwent surgery on her nose to treat a sinus problem. The day after Christmas, she posted on her Instagram page a sweet photo showing her wear a tube in her nose and a bandage, snuggling with her man, Ryan Sweeting, on a hospital bed.

"Coming out of sinus surgery and the first thing I see is my beautiful angel of a man, he's right there" she said on Instagram. "Always. He's taking amazing care of me. I love my noodle. He's perfection."

Before and during the Christmas holiday, the actress shared more heartwarming family photos, including pics of the pair's dogs and a snap of the adorable married pair in festive onesies.

"I said Merry Christmas," she wrote on Christmas Eve, alongside a pic of her and Sweeting. "I love you so much noodle!!!!!!!!" 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’