Sofía Vergara on Anti-Aging: I'd Put Cement Around My Eyes If It Stopped Wrinkles

Celebs are known for pushing beauty treatment boundaries in order to stop the clock, but this is one anti-aging idea that made us go "Huh?"

Sofía Vergara opened up to NewBeauty magazine about the measures she would take to stay looking fresh and youthful, and cracked a few jokes in the process: "I don't want to age! If you said applying cement around my eyes would stop wrinkles, I would do it," the actress, 42, quipped. "Youth makes everyone look good. I used to have to take care of fewer things."

The Modern Family star--who covers NewBeauty's Winter/Spring 2015 issue--also revealed key aspects of her beauty routine, which include a mandatory spritz of perfume when heading out the door.

"I've been wearing perfume since I was a baby! I'm serious," Sofía said. "There's baby cologne in Latin America. Everyone uses it. You can't believe what an important part of life it is to smell good from where I come from. It's basic hygiene."

As for that va-va-voom hourglass figure that Sofía flaunts on the red carpet? The star has been trying to cut back on her one guilty pleasure (no, not Joe Manganiello): cake!

"I actually enjoy eating healthy; I love a good salad or a piece of grilled chicken," Vergara said. "My downfall is the sweets--I could eat an entire cake in one sitting. I need to control how many desserts I eat. My new thing is to try to eat them only on the weekend."

A slice of cake or two obviously isn't taking a toll on Vergara's famed figure: The actress was most recently spotted stepping out in Hawaii with beau Manganiello. The ultra-hot pair seem to be getting closer than ever--Joe reportedly put a ring on it (no, not that kind of ring...yet) in early December.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’