Nick Cannon Seemingly Confirms Split From Mariah Carey.

If the tattoo wasn't telling enough...

After months of speculation, Nick Cannon has seemingly confirmed his split from Mariah Carey. E! News exclusively reported last month that the 44-year-old songstress had "started the divorce process" with a source adding that the singer was "getting all her ducks in a row."

Both People and USA Today are reporting that the pair--who have been married for more than six years and have two children together, 3-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe--have called it quits. And while Carey has remained mum on the pair's relationship status, with the exception of poignantly changing the lyrics to one of her hit tunes during a recent concert, Cannon has apparently been more than happy to speak with the media. 

"Ultimately I would think that is what life is all about, to try to pursue happiness, and I try to wake up and take each day with a grain of salt, and say, 'How can I be happy today? How can I affect someone else's day, and hopefully make them happy?'" the America's Got Talent told People on Tuesday at the Samsung DSLR Ditch Day in Los Angeles, sharing how he tries to spread his positive energy to others. 

"That's why we all entertain, to put a smile on others' faces," the 34-year-old father added. "I take that as a lifelong goal, but still, at the same time, take it one day at a time." 

In the wake of his marital woes, Cannon has been focusing on his children as well as his career and continues to count his blessings. "I wake up every day feeling blessed to be able to be creative, and that someone is paying me to be creative is the most mind-boggling thing to me in the world...and I just know that all of this other stuff is truly just a blessing," he said. "I'm constantly reminded [of that] because I don't stay far away from the community in which I was raised." 

He added: "That's the thing, I keep the same people around me and it doesn't change." 

Cannon also spoke with USA Today at the same event and the self-professed tech nut was asked how the pair plans to split up their many gadgets.

"There's enough for everybody," he said. "Anything that's cool and new, I want them. I'm the techie of the family, and you've got to buy a couple of everything, so you don't have to split anything."

Meanwhile, the "Always Be My Baby" singer is busy focusing on her music and is currently traveling overseas for her Elusive Chanteuse tour. 

Carey and Cannon secretly wed in the Bahamas in 2008 after just six weeks of dating. Exactly three years later, they welcomed twins Moroccan and Monroe, whom they affectionately refer to as "Dem Babies."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’