SUAREZ WOULDN'T LEAVE BARCA FOR 'TRIPLE' THE MONEY

Barcelona forward Luis Suarez says he won't leave Camp Nou, regardless of how much money another club were prepared to throw in his direction.

The former Liverpool man is completely at home in a front three alongside Lionel Messi and Neymar, with the three of them contributing 125 goals so far in 2015.

Suarez has scored 40 of those goals and there would be no shortage of takers if he became available, but he is adamant he’s not going anywhere for a long time.

“I suffered a lot to get here, it’s the club I always wanted to play for,” he said at an Adidas event on Thursday.

“Even if [another club] offered me triple the money to leave, I wouldn’t leave.

“My family is happy. It’s impossible [that I’d leave]. I am going to stay here for many years.”

The Uruguay international also ruled out the idea of Lionel Messi making a Barca exit.

Manchester City are known admirers of the 28-year-old, but Suarez thinks it’s highly unlikely the four-time Ballon d’Or winner will leave the Catalan club.

“For me, it’s impossible that Messi goes,” he added.

“He is happy, is in a good moment and his family is happy, although in football you never know.

“Now, everything is going perfectly and as I see him today, I think it's impossible [that he leaves].

“And, of course, I would advise him to stay!”

As for Neymar, the third member of Barca’s lethal attack, Suarez labelled him the “second best player in the world, without doubt.”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’