PATO SEEKING PREMIER LEAGUE SWITCH

Former AC Milan forward Alexandre Pato has said it is his goal to make a move to the Premier League.

The 26-year-old was once touted as one of the next big things in world football but after his initial few seasons in Serie A, he was reduced to being a squad player, before leaving in 2013.

Pato moved back to Brazil to play for Corinthians and has spent the past two years on loan with Sao Paulo, yet now wants to move to the Premier League and play in the Champions League.

"One day I would like to come to England because I think the championship [the Premier League] is the number one in the world," the 27-time Brazil international told The Telegraph.


"Now I’m ready for a new challenge. I want to write a new story in Europe, to make a new history. I want to come to win the championship and play again in the Champions League.

"I have dreams again. I want to create this new story, a good new story."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’