Kim Kardashian Gives Birth to a Baby Boy, Her Second Child With Kanye West

Break out the mini Air Yeezys, because Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have welcomed a baby boy!

The reality star gave birth to their child, the couple's second, on Saturday morning.

"KANYE AND I WELCOME OUR BABY BOY!" Kim wrote on her website and app.

"Mother and son are doing well," the message stated.

His name was not revealed.

In her post, Kim also shared a sweet photo.

Kim had one day earlier posted on social media a selfie showing her nine-month-old baby bump, saying, "Ready whenever you are lol."

The star, who was also rumored to be planning to get induced early, revealed before Thanksgiving that there was a chance she'd have to get a C-section this time around because her baby was breech, meaning his body was turned in the womb.

Fortunately, Kim was able to undergo a procedure over the Thanksgiving-holiday weekend to have the baby turned in the correct direction, head pointing down. "This weekend I checked into the hospital and underwent a procedure called an ECV (External Cephalic Version, or a Version), which is done to manually turn the baby from a breech position to a head-down position," she revealed in a Dec. 1 blog post.

"They gave me an IV with medication to relax my uterus, and then three doctors attempted to work together to turn the baby," she continued. "There was a risk that my water might break or the baby's heart rate could drop--in which case, an emergency C-section would then take place. I went in with my sisters and my husband. I was prepared for it all!"

"They don't give you any pain medication, and let me tell you: This was soooooo painful," Kim wrote. "Probably more painful than childbirth. BUT it worked!!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’