Jennifer Lawrence Just Compared Adele's Voice to Brussel Sprouts and We Swear It's a Huge Compliment

Jennifer Lawrence was one of the few lucky stars to see the "Rolling in the Deep" singer perform live at Radio City Music Hall last month.

The experience was so good that the "Joy" actress could barely control herself when she was asked about the show.

"Oh my god! Stop, I'm going to cry," she told Z100's Garrett. "I'm going to tear up just talking about it. My mouth is watering."

She continued, "Adele is the most universally accepted as the best. I've never seen anything like it in my entire life. I was at a restaurant and was like these Brussel sprouts taste as good as Adele sings and [the waiter] was like ‘Well thank you.'"
In other words, it's pretty safe to say someone will be buying tickets to Adele's North American tour that was just announced Monday morning.

As it turns out, this love may not exactly be new. Just last month, cameras caught the "Hello" singer hanging out with Lawrence at the Waverly Inn in New York City.

There also was the girls' night out where the duo joined Emma Stone for a meal at Cosme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’