Kylie Jenner Is "Not Against" Plastic Surgery, Cried in Her Bedroom When Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner Separated

Fame is all Kylie Jenner has ever known.

The 17-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star covers Cosmopolitan's February 2015 issue, following in the footsteps of big sisters Khloé Kardashian, Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian. (Kendall Jenner, meanwhile, has yet to book a cover shoot with the magazine). Surprisingly, Kylie doesn't mince words while discussing her upbringing. "When I was like 10, 11, 12, I had a really hard time with the media. During your adolescence, girls deal with their peers at school, then they go home and they don't have to deal with it [there]. It was a lot more haters to deal with...especially since I was younger and my sisters were so beautiful and had it all together," she explains. "I can have my moments and say that I don't want this life anymore, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. The good is definitely worth the bad."
Having her appearance scrutinized isn't easy. "You guys have watched me grow up since I was 9. My face is going to get different. Now, I know how to do my makeup, contour and everything," says Kylie, who amplifies her lips with makeup. "I'm not against surgery. I'd never say no, but I don't desire it right now."

Kylie enjoys her life in the limelight, though she wishes some moments--like when her parents Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner announced their separation on-camera--remained private. "I didn't say anything [while the cameras rolled]," she says. "I went in my room and cried right after. If they're happy, I'm happy, I guess."

Regardless, her family has always been supportive of each member. Kylie, who is romantically linked to rapper Tyga, explains, "If a guy does one little thing to me, then you're dealing with like six other girls."

Cosmopolitan's February 2015 issue is on newsstands Jan. 13.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’