The Hunger Games Jena Malone Is Pregnant

The Hunger Games actress posted a stunning shot of her cradling her baby bump and wrote the following message to fans:

"Womb to womb, to beating wing, I climb out of the eternal and into the shape of me. Some words I wrote years ago when I was thinking about my own mother. And the woman she was when she had me. And the woman I was reaching to become."

Malone continued, "The shape your desires make out of you. The body you have become to hold your dreams. It's with two feet firmly on the ground and a heart swelling in an ocean of love that I'd like to share the new shape I am becoming to hold the greatest dream of them all #babybump #newparents."

The actress credited her "beautiful hearted baby daddy" Ethan DeLorenzo for taking the scenic photograph at the end of her message.

Just a few short days ago, she also posted a picture of her snuggling up with her beau and wrote, "Head over heels. Literally. With my one and only."

Congratulations to the parents-to-be on the exciting baby news!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’