Khloe Kardashian Recalls Emotional Rob Kardashian ''Intervention,'' Says She's Seen a ''Great Transformation'' Since Diabetes Diagnosis

During a promo event for her new show Kocktails With Khloe (premieres Jan. 20) earlier today, the 31-year-old E! star opened up to Catt Sadlerabout Rob's recent health scare and diabetes diagnosis. While the family didn't have a sit-down intervention with Rob last week like some tabloids claim, Khloe think's a phone "intervention" she had with Rob on the last season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians was pivotal.

"We didn't mean to film [it] and it just happened. We filmed an intervention that aired...not so much like a sit-down and this blah, blah, blah, it was like over the phone and it was just like that's when the time happened and we happened to be filming and we just needed to really address a lot of stuff with Rob," Khloe told E! News exclusively Thursday. "And it came to be that I'm an enabler because I baby him too much but I can't kick my brother out, that's never gonna happen."

Khloe continued of Rob's well-being, "But I think Rob's health scare really again, leaving that in 2015 all the bad stuff, 2016 I think is gonna be a really positive great year. And I think that health scare hopefully rattled Rob a little bit and maybe woke him up…I know it's only what January 7 or 8, it's only eight days of this year but I think I've seen such a great transformation just mentally right now. So I hope that sticks. Again it's only been a week, but I hope that sticks and I'm always praying and rooting for Rob."

"I'm very hopeful," she continued. "We gotta get Rob back out here doing his thing. We all miss Rob, he's the best."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident