Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa Are Feuding, Amber Rose & Son Mentioned


Things got a little nasty, as well as personal, between Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa on Twitter recently.

Kanye changed the title of his upcoming album from SWISH to WAVES, which did not sit well with Wiz. The two exchanged tweets about it, after which Kanye unleashed an epic rant that mentioned mutual ex Amber Rose, and her and Wiz's son.

"Please don't take the wave," Wiz tweeted Tuesday. "Max B is the wavy one. He created the wave. There is no wave without him."

Wiz is referring to Harlem-based rapper Max B, who is nicknamed The Wavy One.

"He's the reason I sing on all my songs," Wiz said. "That's the wave. If theres nothing wit that sound ITS NOT WAVY."

Kanye said on Twitter in response, "All respect to Andre Harrel and Max B #Waves."

And Wiz didn't buy it.

"Yea aight," he said.

Then a 5 a.m. tweet from Wiz got Kanye riled up.

"Like, oh that's Ye and I can put his wife's initials on my twitter @Wizkhalifa," Kanye tweeted Wednesday morning.

"KK is weed fool," Wiz replied. "Reason's why your not wavy. Go bacc to Swish."

Then Kanye unleashed the fury.

"Bro first of all you stole your whole s--t from Cudi," he said. Second, your first single was corny as f--k and most there after."

He even used a "Kimoji," part of wife Kim Kardashian's set of personalized emojis, to drive his point home.

"You have distracted from my creative process," Kanye tweeted.

"I been smashed the idea of that album even existing," Wiz said a minute later. "I got joints to roll @kanyewest."

"I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants. I screen grabbed those pants and sent it to my style team #Wizwearscoolpants," Kanye continued.

He posted 14 more bullet points within minutes:

"3rd no one I know has ever listened to one of your albums all the way through," he said.

Kanye then mentioned Rose, a former stripper-turned-glamour model, and her and Wiz's 2-year-old son Sebastian "The Bash" Taylor Thomaz.

"4th you let a stripper trap you," Kanye tweeted. "5th I know you mad every time you look at your child that this girl got you for 18 years." 
Rose replied an hour later. 

"Awww @kanyewest are u mad I'm not around to play in ur a--hole anymore? she tweeted. #FingersInTheBootyA--Bitch."
" 6th don't ever comes out the side of your neck at me," Kanye said. "7th I am your OG and I will be respected as such. 8th I made it so we could wear tight jeans. 9th me and Cudi created this s--t. 10th don't you ever in your f--king life speak sideways about a n---a that's fighting for us I do this for all of us. 11th I showed you respect as a man when I met you."

Kanye then mentioned Wiz and Rose's son again.

"12th You wouldn't have a child if it wasn't for me," he tweeted. "13th You own waves???? I own your child!!!!"

" 14th N---a, it's called creativity #youshouldtryitsomeday," Kanye said. "15th N---a I tried to call you and you changed your number."

"16th don't even hint at mentioning me my family or my wife," tweeted Kanye, who shares 2-year-old daughter North West and 1-month-old son Saint West with Kim. "I am your OG."

He did, however, also pay Wiz some compliments.

"17th I think you dress cool I wish I was skinny and tall," Kanye tweeted.

...some backhanded compliments.

"Maybe I couldn't be skinny and tall but I'll settle for being the greatest artist of all time as a consolation," Kanye said.

"Don't ever ever ever come out the side of your mutherf--king neck bro or bruh or however you say it Mr. Waves," he added. "I'm YE and I ain't gotta say it the right way I'm Ye I'm Ye I'm Ye I'm Ye I'm Ye I'm Ye I'm Ye. Thank you for the extra promotion #WAVES available February 11th."

Kanye paused for several minutes, during which Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian took to Twitter to express support for his album.


Kanye then continued his tirade, but took on a more positive tone.

"What's sad is I love Wiz and I love all all my brothers and all people," he tweeted. "I love the world bottom line and all I want is peace and positive energy."

"This album is actually a Gospel album," he added. "Good energy positive energy."

Kanye then deleted his mean tweets.

"Ima take these down cause it's all about positive energy blessings blessings positive energy blessings," he wrote. "The Devil can't stop us."

"Lol @kanyewest Now u wanna delete ur tweets cuz Muva has arrived? #TwitterFingers #UrGettingBodiedByAStripperN---a," Rose responded.

Kanye did not reply to her. He did, however, claim that "Wiz lost 2 million followers" since he began tweeting at him.

"I'm happy that I now know that KK means weed… please excuse the confusion … now back to #WAVES," he said.

Meanwhile, a fan thanked Wiz for "pissing @kanyewest off," adding, "He is hilarious when he's pissed!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident