Justin Bieber Opens Up About Trust Issues, Admits He Doesn't Have a Girlfriend: "People Take Advantage of Vulnerability"

Justin Bieber opened up to The Bert Show about his trust issues, finding his purpose and so much more in an interview recorded Dec. 17 (part 1 aired Wednesday morning), but Beliebers would be interested to know that when he talked to the radio hosts he was a single guy. Only two weeks later would his relationship status with Hailey Baldwin come into question, but as of mid-December, he was flying solo.

While talking about the pressures of fame and how hard it can become to handle personal and professional problems in the limelight, Justin gave a hypothetical example: "I might be on the toaster coming up at a show and just had a fight with my girlfriend," he said, but quickly added, "I don't have a girlfriend," before continuing his explanation about how hard it is to be forced to hide emotions from the crowd.

Interesting! But after he shared a photo of an intense kiss with Hailey, fans might question if his relationship has since changed. A source told us, however, that while they've always had a "romantic connection" they still "don't have a label."

There's no doubt that Justin has lived through some tumultuous years since launching to fame when he was just a teenager, but the "Sorry" singer said that those days are behind him since having to "reassess" those he trusted.

"People take advantage of vulnerability," he explained. "After a while I started putting up walls and boundaries and for a while I shut everybody out."

"I just had to figure out what kind of man I wanted to be. I have awesome people in my corner," he said. "I'm human I'm still going to make mistakes. I think that's what's cool about this growth is people can see it. I've made a transition and been consistent."

If he could talk to his 16-year-old self, the 21-year-old pop star said he would advise, "Just listen to the people who care about you."

After some self-reflection, Bieber said he now knows what he's meant to do. "I think finding your purpose is one of the most important things," he said. "I felt for a while that I lost my purpose and slowly but surely I'm figuring out where I belong and what my purpose is."

Hence his album named Purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident