Jamie Foxx Speaks Out After Rescuing a Man From a Burning Car

Jamie Foxx has broken his silence about his outrageously selfless act from last night. Speaking with ABC 7 News, the actor explains, "He has EMT scissors. He hits the glass, I climb in and try to hit his seat belt, but he's hovered over, so the seat belt is on him. So I grabbed the scissors from him, cut the seat belt, but it's on his neck. So I cut it off his neck. And then, as the flames do come into the cabin, I lean back, but I think what it did is it hit his legs, which made him extend. And when he extends out of the cabin, pull him out, and as we pull him out, within five seconds later, the truck goes up."

Brett Kyle's father, Brad, also spoke with ABC, and through tears said, "It doesn't matter to me who it was, or what they do for a living, or whatever. Just the idea that someone would do that is so much more than I can fathom. it's all tears of joy. He's got two sisters and a brother, they would've lost their brother if it wasn't for him."  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’