Donald Trump Denies He Tried to "Woo" Megyn Kelly Before Running for President

Presidential candidate Donald Trump denies trying to "woo" Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, with whom he clashed at the first Republican national debate last summer and who he insulted publicly for asking him what he claimed were "unfair" questions.

Kelly, 45, told Vanity Fair in a recent interview that the business mogul, who is currently leading in GOP polls, used to contact her to update her about his professional life and also to compliment her own work before he announced his candidacy last June.

"He would send me press clippings about me that he would just sign 'Donald Trump,'" Kelly said. "And he called from time to time to compliment a segment. I didn't know why he was doing that. And then when he announced that he was running for president, it became more clear. But I can't be wooed. I was never going to love him, and I was never going to hate him."

Trump, 69, denied her claims, telling The Hill this week that his campaign does send TV anchors polling data and adding, "The last person in the world I would try to woo is Megyn Kelly."

"I'm not sure she can be fair and balanced because she has a thing with Donald Trump," he said. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’