Amy Schumer Says She Has Never & Would Never Do This...

The Trainwreck star's latest mission is to slam the recent allegations that she's stolen jokes from three separate comedians.

The Golden Globe nominee cleared the air via Twitter earlier this afternoon with the following to-the-point statement:

"On my life, I have never and would never steal a joke." Well then!

Comedians Wendy Liebman, Tammy Pescatelli and Kathleen Madigan took part in a Twitter conversation (which has now been deleted) claiming that Schumer had used jokes from their acts.

During an interview with Jim Norton today, Schumer further vented about the latest claims made against her.

"I think it's the human condition, I think we really do like to build people up and we root for them and when they are succeeding. I don't think it is personal."

Schumer added, "I have to come up with so much material and my TV show, this movie, stand-up specials…I am so careful and none of these things had ever reached me and I will literally take a polygraph."

The star exclaimed that she would "never" steal jokes, adding, "That would be so stupid for me to do that so I wanted to come here and talk to you about it."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident