Tara Lipinski Is Engaged! See her Stunning Ring

The former gold medal figure skater announced that she's engaged to her boyfriend, Fox Sports producer Todd Kapostasy.

"My life changed forever last night," she wrote alongside a photo kissing her fiancé and showing off the big ol' sparkler. "I feel so lucky that I get to spend the rest of my life loving my best friend and love of my life. I've had many monumental happy days in my life but this by far is my happiest. I love you."
Meanwhile, Lipinski's good friend and skating partner Johnny Weir reposted the photo and congratulated his bestie.

"Congratulations to my partner in crime @taralipinski and her partner in crime @toddkap on their engagement!" he wrote beside the photo. "Wishing you both so much joy, understanding, patience and unbridled passion!"

Congratulations to the happy couple! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident