OMG! Caitlyn Jenner Gives Daughter Kylie Jenner Underwear With Her Face on Them: ''This Is Way Too Inappropriate for Me to Wear''

What an unusual gift!

In an exclusive sneak peek from tonight's all-new episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kylie Jenner receives an unexpected and unique present from dad Caitlyn Jenner: a bra and panties set with the Olympian's face all over them!

"I only have a couple of these and I'm going to give one to you," Caitlyn tells her daughter. "Are you ready? Can you handle this?" she asks.

When Caitlyn reveals the patterned undies, Kylie is stunned. "This is way too inappropriate for me to wear," Kylie responds. "I have my dad on my underwear."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident