Kylie Jenner Opens Up About Her Relationship With Caitlyn Jenner and How Fame Brought Her Closer to Justin Bieber

2015 hasn't even ended yet, but the 18-year-old E! star has nabbed the cover of Elle U.K.'s February issue. Inside the pages the reality TV star doesn't reveal her New Year's resolutions, but being more forward with personal information might be involved because she gets candid about fame and how it affects the relationships she has with certain people in her life.

As a victim of cyber bullying, Kylie felt compelled to try and help others who have suffered the same fate, so she launched #IAmMoreThan. "I came up with the idea because I feel like being a teenage girl and growing up in the spotlight, online bullying is kind of inevitable. I'm OK with that," she explains.

"It hurts me still but I can handle it and I know it comes with the lifestyle, and it's just mean people on the Internet doing what they do. But I just wanted to find real people with real stories about their bullying and how they overcame it."
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star also gives thanks to Justin Bieber for helping her get through some of her toughest times. Both having grown up in the spotlight, Justin and Kylie know a thing or two about dealing with the pressure. "I'm so close to him because I feel like he's been through exactly what I've been through in a completely different way but very similar," she tells the magazine. "So, he's just...he just...he gets me, and every time I see him he always sits me down and is like, 'Are you OK? You're amazing. You can get through this, just stay true to your-self.'

"He helps me a lot."

Her relationship with Caitlyn Jenner has also grown better over the past year. With Caitlyn living life openly, Kylie tells Elle U.K. that they get along better than ever. "It's an honest relationship, you know? I feel like you can't build a strong relationship if there are secrets," she says. "Everything's out in the open and now we're closer. I feel like we want to hang out more. I think there was always something on her mind before she transitioned."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident