Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Her New Year's Resolutions: ''I Made a Lot of Changes This Year''

Kourtney Kardashian shared her New Year's resolutions with fans on her website earlier today.

"I haven't made New Year's resolutions for as long as I can remember," she began by saying. "However since I have made a lot of changes this year, writing down my resolutions felt important to do."

The mother of three listed her top seven resolutions for the year ahead, in no particular order, and made sure to touch on a number of different topics in her life.


Kourtney's first? "To live more in the present and less on my phone." That sounds like a solid place to start. Next up on her list was: "To continue to on the workout mission that I started this year. To continue to strengthen my relationship with Jesus."

The eldest of the Kardashian sisters continued, "To refocus my priorities, making sure that 'me' is high on the list. (Children, God, me, family above all else…). To allow myself to feel my emotions. To give my all to the projects that I choose to take on."

And last, but certainly not least, the 36-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star penned, "To travel and be adventurous."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident