Khloe Kardashian Is Completely Naked (Again) in This New, Nipple-Baring Pic

Khloe Kardashian just shared a nude picture from her super hot St. Barth's photo shoot, baring a little bit of nipple as she shows off every single one of her luscious curves.

The 31-year-old reality star explained how the whole shoot went down on her website. "We called Jen [Atkin] and Joyce [Bonelli] and decided to go to Jen‘s little bungalow [in St. Barth's, where the family was vacationing at the time] and do a photo shoot just for fun," she wrote. "YOLO, right? We started drinking a little and somehow this impromptu photo shoot turned into a fully nude photo shoot :)"
" Even though I've worked really hard on my mind and body to get to this point, I am still shocked I had the courage," Khloe added. "Kendall [Jenner] was literally teaching me how to pose and how to arch my back and manipulate my body so I looked extra lean and long. The perks of having a super model as your sister, right?"

This is the second look at what she's calling her "bomb ass" photo shoot so far. The first was a look at bare naked booty while sitting on the edge of the pool.

After posting the first pic, she gushed about working with photographer Mike Rosenthal.

"He is a professional photographer and sees naked women all the time, but it was definitely a first time for me," she said. "Even though I've worked really hard on my mind and body to get to this point, I am still shocked I had the courage to do this shoot."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident