Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Won't Really Wear the Same Dress to Golden Globes

The Joy actress got a lot of hopes up when she joked to E! News recently that she and Amy were "going to try to figure out to wear the exact same thing" to the 2016 Golden Globes. But much to no one's surprise, J-Law wasn't serious about the possibility of us seeing double in Dior.

On Tuesday's, Live! With Kelly and Michael, Michael Strahan asked the Oscar winner whether she and the Trainwreck star were actually planning to wear the same outfit to the show. "I mean," Jen began. "Well, I don't think we'll be able to."

"I don't think Dior has a sense of humor," quipped the face of the brand, adding quickly, "They have a great sense of fashion!"

As Jennifer told Kelly Ripa, sometimes she'll say one thing in an interview but have it come out in a completely different way. "We were doing a Q&A and somebody read an excerpt from my Vogue article that, for the life of me, I couldn't read," she said. "It was so sad! It was like, 'I'm home every Saturday night,' and I was like I am never doing an interview while I'm going through a breakup!"

J-Law told the Live! co-hosts that while sometimes an interview feels "conversational," it often comes across completely different. "You're like, 'Nobody asks me out. I'm alone every Saturday,'" she said flippantly. "Then it's like [changes tone], 'I'm alone every Saturday night...' Hearing it out loud, I was like, 'Oh, God, what a loser!'"

Fortunately, Jen has a great group of girlfriends to help her laugh things off--like Adele! "She comes in hand at karaoke," said the actress. "No, I'm just kidding. That never happened."

Ha. Joy hits theaters Dec. 25.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident