Fetty Wap Questions Whether He's the Father of Masika Kalysha's Baby, Rep Says

Earlier today, we learned that former Love & Hip Hop Hollywood star Masika Kalysha is pregnant with her first child, and the reality star shared that the father is none other than "Trap Queen" rapper Fetty Wap. However, it seems like the Remy Boyz artist isn't so sure that he's the one that baby will be calling daddy.

"Masika is pregnant, allegedly by Fetty Wap," the rapper's rep tells E! News. "I didn't see Fetty or a paternity test confirm this allegation. Masika is known for being an industry jump-off, and her lil announcement was very calculated."


Fetty did address the pregnancy in a  tweet that has since been deleted. The rapper wrote, "Bitches posting pics now the world going crazy , she need a come up I understand that career looking bad," and although that specific tweet is no longer there, he did respond to users to responded to his post, and added, "Just sit back n watch lol...It gotta be my money cause I sho ain't handsome …"

Kalysha, who is on a song with Fetty, shared the pregnancy news on Instagram Friday, posting an almost-naked selfie of her bare baby bump. "These past 6 months have been crazy.. But I'd do it all over again just to have you baby," she began her caption. "My perfect sweet glory...You're everything I've ever done right. My personal connection to the sun. I love you to an extreme that I've never achieved... Now I know my purpose in this life cuz God made you for me.. Mommy #6months."

Kalysha tagged Fetty in her photo, and also revealed the news on Power 106 where said she was 6-months pregnant and the "My Way" rapper was the father.

After revealing the news, she tweeted, "All love and positivity over here. Thank you for all the love and support. You guys are the best...S/o 2 all the #workingmothers still making it look good. I'm proud to be one of y'all. #pregnantandpumps."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’