Coco Slams Critics Who Think She Doesn't ''Do S--t,'' Assures Fans She's ''100 Percent Hands on" With Her Baby


As the talk-show host and former reality star continues savoring every moment with her baby girl Chanel, Ice-T's wife is finding the need to defend herself on social media once again.

"Some comments really frustrate me at times…some assume since u have money and live in a ‘celebrity world' that you don't do s--t!" she wrote Monday evening. "Let me add, I don't have nannies or babysitters. I've been 100% hands on w/ Chanel. I also clean my own house & do my own laundry #100%wife."

Coco added, "I'm totally serious when I say I love being a wife. I like the role I play…I can be crazy Coco at times but I have a good heart."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident