Coco Reveals How She Looks So Damn Good Just One Week After Giving Birth

Just days after giving birth to her daughter, Chanel, on Nov. 28, Coco was already showing off a slimmed figure and teeny, tiny waist. So, of course, that resulted in everyone asking one question: How?

The new mama opened up on her Instagram on Monday, revealing that she, too, was surprised at how well her body took the pregnancy and explained what she thinks may have catered to her fab post-baby physique.

"1 week post baby," she wrote alongside a comparison photo. "The left was me at 36 weeks ( I had Chanel at 37 weeks) I was basically in shape before I got pregnant but during pregnancy I stopped my workout regimen at 4 months preggers and pretty much became a fruitarian after that lol.. I ate other foods but craved fruit. Lol."

She continues, "I lost 10 pounds before I even started to gain baby weight probably because 1- I stopped drinking alcohol. 2 - I stopped weight lifting and lost a lot of muscle and 3-I ate really healthy and took my vitamins everyday.(I'm gonna post my whole fitness routine soon on my baby blog)."

In general, however, Coco really didn't put on too much weight throughout the process.

"I gained 13 pounds my whole pregnancy and now I way almost back to norm at 137 pounds," she reveals. "Remember this is all strange to me too how my body took so well with pregnancy because I was mentally prepared to blow up like a whale and I was totally cool with it..I would've gone through anything to make a healthy baby."

She adds, "I had the heavens really watching over me and know everyday how blessed I am.. I believe anybody could too go through a wonderful experience and thats why I made a baby blog so people could know the steps I took."

Meanwhile, Coco and husband Ice-T faced some harsh criticism Monday for "exploiting" their daughter on social media. However, both parents say they'd rather share their own photos than pay a tabloid to do it for them.

"Are Coco & I exploiting our daughter because we're posting her Baby pics?? You gotta be kidding me..People ain't got shit to talk about. SMH," Ice wrote on Twitter. "You can always hold the pics and make the tabloids PAY.... Not our style. "

Chanel is the youngest person to have started a Twitter page at just one-day-old and currently has nearly 170K followers on her personal Instagram account.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident