Austin Mahone Drops New Music, Including Song With Ex-Girlfriend Becky G

Although he still hasn't dropped his long-awaited album, Austin Mahone did release new music in a track list appropriately titled This Is Not the Album on Thursday as a big thank you to all of his fans for being patient with him.

"I've been working so hard on my new album, and I've taken a lot of time figuring out my new sound and making my debut perfect," Austin said in a statement. "This Is Not the Album is for my Mahomies, who have continued to be so supportive throughout the entire process."

The release includes 19 tracks of all-new material, featuring artists like Chris Brown, T-Pain, Sage the Gemini, Kalin and Mylie, Rob Villa and Kylie Dion.

Most notably, however, it also features a song titled "Rollin" with his ex-girlfriend, Becky G. The two began working on music together before they split up in August.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’