Amber Rose Shuts Down All Those Butt Pad Rumors

As we reported Thursday, photos surfaced of the 32-year-old model wearing leggings and what appeared to be some padding around her derriere to give it some extra oomph (which we're sure she doesn't need), but Muva Rose quickly took to Instagram to explain.

"Lol I am not wearing booty pads! Damn y'all all in my ass doe," she captioned a photo of the pictures in question. "It's a full body trainer that has thick lining in it for women's problem areas. I wear it when I workout and it keeps my skin tight and makes me sweat more."

She continued," I will tell y'all where I got it but I'm making my own MUVA one for u ladies to enjoy. U know I look out for my girls. Stay tuned."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident