Nick Gordon Tears Up During Dr. Phil Intervention: "I Miss Krissy and Whitney So Bad...I Want Them Back"

Dr. Phil McGraw is ready to get Nick Gordon some help.

Just a few short days after E! News confirmed the talk show host flew to Atlanta to meet with Bobbi Kristina Brown's longtime boyfriend, a sneak peek at the Dr. Phil Show has surfaced showing how much pain Gordon is in.

"Your son, left to his own devices, will be dead inside a week," Dr. Phil explains to Gordon's mom Michelle in an emotional preview.

"I miss Krissy and Whitney so bad," Gordon shares through tears. "I want them back...I hate Bobby Brown."

Nick and Bobby have experienced a public feud ever since Bobbi Kristina was hospitalized on January 31. One of the biggest disagreements has centered around Nick's ability to visit his girlfriend in the hospital.

Nick has claimed that Bobbi Kristina's family has repeatedly barred him from visiting. Bobby's camp, however, insists Nick has "declined" multiple opportunities to see the 22-year-old and is "not as desperate to visit Bobbi Kristina as he wants the world to believe." 

While some viewers may be curious to hear more about the family dynamics, Dr. Phil appears focused on getting Gordon some much needed help.

"You've been drinking a lot though, right?" he asks Gordon who becomes agitated while filming. "I want you to go straight to rehab."

Gordon replies, "I'm getting frustrated...I'm done with the interview. I'm done."

As it turns out, E! News confirmed last week that Nick did in fact check himself into a treatment facility after his sit-down with Dr. Phil. It's unclear what Nick entered the rehabilitation program for. His tweets, however, clearly showed a man hurting emotionally.

"I'm so hurt I wanna do myself in," he tweeted on March 3. "I know I have to [stay] strong."  The intervention on the Dr. Phil Show airs this Wednesday. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident