LOL! Ed Sheeran Gets Bizarre Fan Letter Calling Him a ''Little Ugly''--See His Reaction!

Poor, Ed Sheeran!

The 24-year-old "Thinking Out Loud" singer recently received a semi-insulting but well-intentioned (we think?) fan letter from someone in South Korea. The Brit star took to Instagram the other day to prove he has a great sense of humor when it comes to criticism about his looks.

Sheeran shared a pic of the letter, which read, "To Ed Sheeran (my great singer). I hope you love the shirt. You are little ugly but I love you! Please wear this shirt and get some 2015 concert tour." LOL! Sheeran didn't seem insulted by the message as he captioned the shot, "God bless Korea."

What a good sport!

Sheeran has previously cracked jokes about his appearance. The lighthearted singer said back in April 2014, "I don't see myself as a sex symbol, but if other people do, I'm not going to complain...I'm a singer that you never want to see shirtless. No one does! I haven't got a six-pack or pecs."

But as for those screaming fans who do want to see him shirtless, Sheeran added, "To each their own."

Keeping with his self-deprecating sense of humor, Sheeran also joked being a redhead. "The joke is, what is the one thing a ginger misses about partying? The invitation," he cracked.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident