Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable

Have you looked at Kim Kardashian's Instagram lately?

Tell us the first think you notice. Could it be selfies, selfies and more selfies?

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star is more than willing to admit she loves snapping pictures wherever she goes. But she has never thought of it being over the top or out of the ordinary, until now!

"So many people think that taking selfies is just ridiculous. For me, what's so funny is I love taking pictures and posting them on social media just for memories," she revealed in Adweek's Mobile Issue. "I'm kind of letting them know, yes, it is ridiculous, but it's all fun."

She added, "I take it more as a fun, emotional scrapbook that I love to look back on."

And whether social media users want to admit it or not, they love the pictures as well. As March begins, Kanye West's wife has 29.5 million Twitter followers and more than 27.2 million on Instagram. If you check back next week, that number is only going to increase.

"It's not that I brand myself like I'm a celebrity," she told the publication. "It's just I'm living my life and sharing a part of my life with the world."

Kim, who also admitted to taking her first selfie all the way back in 1984, also assured fans that she has no intention of being less open on digital platforms in the years to come. 

"I love sharing my world with people, so I don't see me just having a freak-out and just stopping," she said. "Will I do it forever? I'm not sure. But I love the whole idea of it, especially because you get to share things your way."

Another way North West's mom continues to share parts of her life is through her family's reality show. As season 10 begins later this month, Kim believes the show continues to succeed partly because her family unit is somehow, someway relatable to viewers.

"I hope they get out of it that we are a normal family. They may not think we're normal, [but] we are a family like everyone else's that goes through so many different things and we're always there to support each other," she explained. "There's always a family member that someone can relate to...We still have a few more years left in us."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident