Kate Hudson Shows Off Killer Figure in Daisy Duke Shorts and Cleavage-Baring Tank Top


Babe alert!

While the rest of the country is trying to stave off the snow in winter coats, Kate Hudson is soaking up the sunshine in Malibu in a pair of super short shorts and a loose-fitting tank top.

The mother of two was spotted grabbing a smoothie by the beach with a few pals and showing off her killer figure gams in Daisy Dukes--clearly whatever she's doing to stay fit is working!

Hudson is the creator of Fabletics, an athletic apparel line, and has long touted daily workouts as how she keeps trim.

In fact, during an interview with Shape magazine, the actress admitted that her biggest slimdown secret is counting calories.

"I got that app My Fitness Pal and kept track of everything I ate. Normally I'm at about 1,800 calories per day, but when I want to drop a few pounds I stick to 1,500. It's the only way to do it. I have to be vigilant."

And aside from tracking everything she eats, the actress revealed one of her favorite pieces of fitness equipment.

"My new thing is that I always carry a jump rope with me. Then whenever I have a break during the day, I'll just jump," she explained. "I can either sit around looking at my phone or I can jump!"

Note to self: buy a jump rope, stat.

Hudson also spilled the beans to The Zoe Report that staying motivated is one of the toughest parts about working out regularly. (Um, we feel you!)

"My rule is to try and break a sweat six days a week, whether through an intense workout or running around with the kids. I just try to break a sweat."

The 25-year-old added, "I believe that with anything in life, you need motivation. The one thing that women always talk about is how they'd like to find time for themselves to make themselves happy. Being active can be challenging, but it's one of the greatest health benefits."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident