Ciara Goes Topless in "I Bet" Music Video

Ciara is baring it all, in more ways than one.
The R&B diva, 29, dropped her "I Bet" music video Monday. The song is the first single from Ciara's upcoming album, Jackie, named after her mom; It's also Ciara's first single since her split with Future. In the five-minute video, Ciara wears ballet pointe shoes, leg warmers and a tutu--and she goes topless!
The song sends a clear message to her former fiancé, with Ciara singing: "I bet you start loving me / As soon as I start loving someone else / Somebody better than you / I bet you start needing me / As soon as you see me with someone else / Somebody other than you /And I know that it hurts / You know that it hurts your pride / But you thought the grass was greener on the other side." While the music producer may have inspired the song, Ciara told Billboard in January, "I imagine this song will be very meaningful for a lot of people." The Grammy winner added, "It is much bigger than any one person's experience."

Ciara will release Jackie in May. "I am truly fulfilled by this experience of making my new music," she said. "I was able to create everything I have aspired and hoped for as an artist. It is my favorite album I have made thus far in my career, and so excited begin my new journey. It is a new me. A new attitude."

Though her ex released a song called "P---y Overrated" last year, Ciara wanted to take the high road.

As Ciara told Extra, "'I Bet' is inspired by real life. It was one of those topics everyone could relate to."

After becoming a mother nine months ago, Ciara said, "I really have to be a successful woman now. Baby ain't cheap and baby's gotta eat, so I go hard these days with a purpose. He's everything to me."

Music and family aside, NBC recently announced that Ciara has joined the cast of the upcoming variety show I Can Do That, co-starring Cheryl Burke, Jeff Dye, Joe Jonas, Alan Ritchson and Nicole Scherzinger.

What do you think of Ciara's "I Bet" music video? Sound off in the comments below!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident