Tyga Says He's Not Dating Kylie Jenner: ''People Just Want to Make a Story''

Tyga really wants everyone to know that he's not dating Kylie Jenner, you guys.

During a Power 105 Breakfast Club interview, the rapper repeatedly denied the dating rumors and addressed his so-called feud with Drake.

"I'm not dating Kylie, I just want to get that out of the way," the 25-year-old proclaimed. "I want to be clear to everybody that I didn't leave my family to be with Kylie. That's ridiculous. Me and [Blac] Chyna, we broke up almost close to a year [ago] now, because of the decision we made, and things in our relationship that weren't going right, [so we] decided to split to raise an emotionally stable kid."

He added that the media "didn't really care about me until they figured out that I live next door to Kim [Kardashian] and Kanye [West]...But I've been friends with them before I even met Chyna. I was friends with Scott [Disick], her family for years, so me hanging out with them was nothing new. People just want to make a story out of it."

Tyga also went on the record to say that the 17-year-old is a "beautiful young woman" whose "maturity and mentality is different than a lot of people."

And when asked about his latest drama with Drake, who slammed him and his reported relationship on his just-released album, Tyga says he had good reason for starting the shade-throwing.

"It's not really a beef. It's just experiences that I've had with him, phone calls and stuff," he explained.

"I feel like he's a nice guy on the outside, but, he's not genuine. He plays people left and right. That's just my opinion and I'm entitled to have my own opinion. At the end of the day, what I said in the interview was how I felt at that moment."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’