Rihanna Wears Sexy Swimsuits, Swims With Sharks and Becomes Delicious Shark Snack for Harper's Bazaar

This shark's got QUITE a mouthful...of Rihanna!

Wearing several sexy one-piece swimsuits, the 26-year-old pop star swims with three sharks and poses as a delicious snack for one of the toothy predators for Harper's Bazaar magazine's March 2015 issue, which goes on sale on Feb. 17.
The cover sent to subscribers shows Rihanna Photoshopped inside a shark's mouth, wearing a $950 gold Chanel halter swimsuit and black Giuseppe Zanotti Design stiletto sandals.

"I try my best to avoid the sharks of life, but I have had my share of experiences with them, and in those cases I just have to handle them accordingly," Rihanna told Harper's Bazaar. "But I do not swim with sharks...sharks swim with sharks."
Another photo taken for the magazine show her swimming with three sand tiger sharks, each at least 8 feet long, and other fish inside a tank at the Florida Aquarium in Tampa, Florida while wearing a red Mugler swimsuit that show off her slim body.
She also appears outside of the water, wearing a gold Balmain cut-out jumpsuit, as seen on the newsstand cover of Harper's Bazaar.

In her interview with Harper's Bazaar, Rihanna joked about the difficulty of maintaining a trim figure. When asked what a perfect day would be like for her, she said, "The day I wake up without cellulite? Now that would be the perfect day."

She was also asked how she can eat pasta every day and still look the way she does.

"You mean how I got my cellulite?" she replied.

Rihanna's interview and photo shoot were posted online more than a week after the release of her latest single, "FourFiveSeconds," which features Kanye West and Sir Paul McCartney (watch the music video). The song is featured on her upcoming either studio album, the follow-up to her 2012 hit record Unapologetic.

Her Harper's Bazaar spread also comes about four months before the 40th anniversary of Steven Spielberg's iconic shark film Jaws.

"It freaked me out because I was a beach baby, so every time a new Jaws came out I would take months off from the beach or just sit on the sand," Rihanna, who is from the island nation of Barbados, told the magazine. "If I happened to get in the water, my dad would hum the theme music, and I was right back out of it. But that was really my fault because I was obsessed with Jaws. Steven Spielberg was my childhood hero."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident