Prince Michael Jackson Celebrates 18th Birthday by Paying Tribute to His ''Incredible'' Father and Family

Happy birthday, Prince Michael Jackson!

Michael Jackson's oldest son turns 18 years old today. The B-Day boy took to Twitter last night to celebrate his milestone birthday with a heartfelt tribute to his late father and his famous family.

"Before I turn 18 tomorrow I really want to thank a few ppl and first is obviously my dad he was and is an incredible human being not only did he give me the gift of live he gave me an incredible opportunity to make something of myself," Jackson wrote.

"Secondly my cousin/guardian TJ, he has made so many sacrifices to help me along and he's been there when I needed him and helped shape who I am," he added.

Jackson ended his sweet birthday message with a mention of his grandmother Katherine Jackson. "Finally my grandmother/guardian she has been through so much and is such a strong woman to have to live so much she's an inspiration to keep going no matter what and have always been there for us and I love then all," he concluded.

Hope you have a great birthday, Prince!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’