Kevin Hart Shows Off Chiseled, Shirtless Body and Bulging Biceps in Men's Health Magazine

Damn, Kevin Hart!

The 35-year-old comedian and comedy actor, who appears in the new film The Wedding Ringer, has been hitting the gym HARD. Hart appears shirtless and shows off a ridiculously chiseled physique in a photo published in Men's Health magazine, which features him on the cover of its March 2015 issue, now in stores.

The funnyman is seen standing near a swimming pool and sipping on a pineapple drink while nonchalantly stuffing one hand into the pocket of his pink, orange and white trunks and wearing fuzzy pink monster slippers.

Hart appears on the cover in a tight white T-shirt and flexes his bulging biceps.
Hart spoke to Men's Health at two gyms in the Los Angeles area, where he maintains a home. He worked out with a trainer and did curls, dumbbell bench presses and other exercises. At some point, his fiancée, Eniko Parrish, also made an appearance.

"Major shoutout to my trainer @justtrain1 for keeping me focused & helping me accomplish a amazing goal!!!!" Hart posted on his Instagram page on Tuesday.
Hart has been hardcore about his fitness for a while. He has shown a fit physique in several photos and videos he posted on social media over the past year, while he worked on what he called his "action movie body." Being on the cover of Men's Health was one of his goals.

"This is why I was going so hard in the gym people," the actor said on his Instagram page. "I set a goal for myself & busted my ass to accomplish that goal. I told myself that I wanted to work hard enough to get the cover of Men's Health and I got it. Hard work truly does pay off people!!!!" 
Hart is known for his confidence and is also able to laugh at himself. In a 2014 interview with Oprah Winfrey, for her OWN series Oprah Prime, Hart said he is "beyond confident."

"I'm not cocky, I'm so confident," he said. "I'm confident in who I am, I'm confident in the person that I am. I think I'm sexy! I tell my lady all the time, 'Babe, I'm sexy.' I just got two ugly toes. That's it. That's the only thing. I love me."

"I don't believe in doing things to manufacture my body to appeal to what I think people might like," he added. "This is it. This is what I was given. This is my playing cards. If we were playing poker, I've got to make this hand work. This is it for me and this is what I'm going to ride out. So how do you not embrace it? You get one life. One. You get one life. I'm going to embrace mine."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident