Teen Mom's Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra Reveal Their Baby Girl's Unique Name!

Less than a week after giving birth to their second child, Teen Mom's Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra have revealed the name of their little girl!

During a Twitter chat with several fans, the proud papa tweeted, "Her full name is Novalee Reign Baltierra (Nova for short)."

He also shared that his fiancée is healthy and already taking major strides with several new mommy milestones.

"Breastfeeding is officially a success! @CatelynnLowell is not giving up & it paid off, good job Momma Bear! #NovaleeHasMyHeart."

The reality star has been extra candid on social media about the arrival of the couple's second daughter--the adoption of their first daughter, Carly, was documented on the MTV series' first season--with many heartfelt messages.

"Having her here feels unreal but actually taking her home feels even more unreal. I actually get to be happy about leaving the hospital," he tweeted.

"Crying happy tears instead of sad ones feels amazing! I don't have to be heartbroken this time. #EmotionalDaddy #DontMindMe."

He also posted a photo of Nova's little feet wrapped up in a blanket shortly after her birth and captioned it, "You are already my world...I love you so much you have already changed me in so many ways...mommy and daddy love you."

And on another snapshot he gushed about his future bride, saying, "She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. She's everything I want that I never knew I needed. She's the most selfless, kind hearted woman that I'm lucky enough to call mine."

Aw, we feel the love in the Baltierra family!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’