Sam Smith & Boyfriend Split?

Have Sam Smith and boyfriend Jonathan Zeizel called it quits?

The 22-year-old "Stay With Me" singer recently dropped some clues that this may be in fact be the case, but has not confirmed it offically. Zeizel has not commented.

On Tuesday, Smith performed in Toronto and spoke about his love life cryptically before singing the ballad "Good Thing," which is about a troubled relationship and is featured on his hit debut album In the Lonely Hour.

"When I fell in love with the person who inspired the majority of this record, I had had this fight in me to basically end it when I could've carried on," he said. "But I decided to write this song and the day before I wrote this song, I basically went on my phone, and I deleted their number and I deleted everything and the reason why this song is very special for me today is that I've actually had to do a very similar thing today with someone I've been seeing."

That day, Smith also posted on his Instagram page a cryptic selfie, showing him sporting a sad face and holding a glass of red wine (see above).

"Sometimes you just need to lay in bed with a glass of red wine and a football T-shirt and listen to Joni Mitchell," he wrote. "It's been a sad day. Beautiful show, but sad day x."

Smith and Zeizel took their relationship public earlier this month, posting cute pics of the two together.

The pair was also photographed at Sea World Gold Coast in Australia, where they played with dolphins and appeared happy as they strolled through the amusement park. Two weeks ago, Zeizel shared a cute video of Smith singing a Beyoncé song in the shower.

Whether or not he is in fact single now, Smith appears to be in good spirits, according to photos posted on Instagram. On Wednesday, he celebrated the birthday of a bassist he's touring with, along with several other friends.

And he's also been staying healthy.

"Morning Detroit x Just worked out, stuffed my face with avocado and I'm READY for the day lol x," he said on Instagram on Thursday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident