Nick Jonas Grabs His Crotch for the 1,000th Time, Talks About Smoking Weed as a Teenager

We never thought we'd say this but leave your junk alone, Nick Jonas!

In a new fashion photo spread for GQ, the 22-year-old "Jealous" singer is grabbing his crotch for what feels like the millionth time in the past year.

In the pic, the sexy star models a perfectly fitted blue-gray Giorgio Armani suit with a crisp white shirt underneath. Jonas places one hand on his head and his other hand on his bulge (we prefer to view is bulge with an unobstructed view to be perfectly honest). Jonas' crotch-grabbing stance has been his go-to pose in many recent photo shoots.

Meanwhile, the former Jonas Brothers boy-bander recently opened up to Rolling Stone about his super-sexy, nearly naked underwear pics for Flaunt magazine. "I had no idea [it was going to be such a big deal]," Jonas said of the Mark Wahlberg-inspired photos (which he also grabbed his penis for). "It just kind of happened, and now I have a lot of unexpected new fans."

Jonas also revealed he wasn't such an innocent young star back in his Disney days.

When asked if he ever smoked marijuana with his fellow teenage Disney stars, he revealed, "I never smoked weed with any of my fellow Disney stars. I smoked weed elsewhere [laughs]. But I was actually way more guarded back then. I wasn't partying too hard at 15, which is probably for the best. I've loosened up quite a bit since then. My Disney years feel like a long, long time ago."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident