Nick and Vanessa Lachey Welcome a Baby Girl--Find Out Her Name!

New year, new baby!

Vanessa Lachey and husband Nick Lachey welcomed a baby girl Monday! The proud mom shared the happy news on her blog Tuesday, writing that she, Nick and the couple's 2-year-old son Camden were all "so excited" to announce the arrival of "our sweet beautiful baby girl, Brooklyn Elisabeth Lachey!"
"She was born January 5th, 2015 at 5:17pm. She weighed in at 7 pounds 15 ounces, is 21 inches long and has already won over all of our hearts," wrote Vanessa. "I have been dreaming of this moment for as long as I can remember, the day I was going to meet my little girl. A friend recently told me how magical today was going to be because it's the day I would meet my best friend. I can't even begin to etell you how it felt to hold her in my arms for the very first time. Mommy, Daddy and big brother Cam love you so much already, Brooklyn!"

Congratulations to the happy couple on their exciting family news! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’