Man Who Spent $150,000 to Look Like Kim Kardashian Reveals Plans for Booty Surgery

Jordan James Parke, the British man who has spent $150,000 on plastic surgery to look like his idol Kim Kardashian, isn't done with his transformation yet!

"I love Kim. I love Kim so much," the 23-year-old makeup artist gushed during an appearance on Britain's This Morning show recently. "I've always admired strong women."

The Manchester resident has already paid big bucks on medical procedures like lip fillers, a chin filler, Botox and eyebrow tattooing, but now he wants to get a big butt just like the bootylicious Keeping Up With the Kardashians star.

"I love Kim's bum; her bum is amazing," Parke admitted. "When she did the cover when the bum was out, I think she looked amazing. She's an inspiration."

"I'd like to get a bum as big as hers. I'm not going to get implants, I won't go down the route of implants," he continued. "I've been looking at body contouring, it's quite big in America. I want to get liposuction on my stomach and back. I lost 70 pounds last year, I'm so lazy, I never exercise so I want to get lipo on my stomach and back and they put the fat back into your bum so you get two procedures in one and you get a big bum."

"I love myself; I love the way I look," Parke dished. "When people see something different they don't understand how people can be different and be confident."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’