Kid Rock Makes Several Homophobic Remarks in New Interview About Gays, Guns, Politics, Drugs & More

Is there a topic Kid Rock didn't cover in his latest revealing interview with The Guardian?!

In his new interview with the British paper, the 43-year-old rocker shares his thoughts on everything from gays to guns and politics.

Speaking about his political views, Rock said, "I am definitely a Republican on fiscal issues and the military, but I lean to the middle on social issues. I am no fan of abortion, but it's not up to a man to tell a woman what to do. As an ordained minister I don't look forward to marrying gay people, but I'm not opposed to it."

Speaking of not being very sensitive to LGBT issues, Rock also admits to frequently using the word "gay" as a pejorative. While opening up about his signature style of music, Rock dished, "Rap-rock was what people wanted at the time, and they still love those songs at shows. But it turned into a lot of bulls--t and it turned out to be pretty gay...If someone says you can't say 'gay' like that you tell them to go f--k themselves. You're not going to get anything politically correct out of me."

Clearly!

As for being a gun advocate, Rock said, "I'm always buying more guns. I have everything from a Civil War cannon to an MP5 machine gun and old police guns. If someone invades your house, yeah, you can shoot them. I don't think crazy people should have guns."

While he loves guns, Rock isn't a fan of smoking marijuana. "I don't smoke much weed, it makes me dumb. But they should legalize and tax everything: pot, cocaine, heroin," he revealed. "Has it not been proven that people will always find a way to get what they want?"

Rock is also less than humble when it comes to talking about his success. "I'm not just wealthy, I'm loaded," he dished. "I can say that because I'm not embarrassed--I've made a f--k-ton of money, but I've never made a dishonest dollar. I try to do right by the people around me."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident