Kesha Wears Lace Underwear, Rocks See-Through Top With No Bra

Kesha woke up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy, but she sure didn't look like him by the time afternoon rolled around!

The 27-year-old "Timber' singer Instagrammed a super-sexy shot of herself modeling some lingerie-esque attire Thursday. Wearing only a pair of black lace underwear and a see-through top, the masked and braless (!) songstress showed off her slim figure and healthy curves as she posed against a wall.

Kesha certainly looks comfortable in her own skin these days, but that hasn't always been the case. In January 2014, she checked into rehab for an eating disorder. After completing two months of treatment, she wrote about the experience for Elle UK, admitting, "I've always tried to be a crusader for loving yourself, but I'd been finding it harder and harder to do personally."
"I felt like part of my job was to be as skinny as possible, and to make that happen, I had been abusing my body. I just wasn't giving it the energy it needed to keep me healthy and strong," she explained.

Rehab was an incredible help for Kesha. "During that time I began to feel a shift in my mentality and really started to understand my own self-worth," she wrote in her Elle UK essay. "I started to not worry as much about what other people thought of me...I could focus on my music and my happiness and not what I looked like."

"I'm not fully fixed--I am a person in progress--but I want to be part of the solution, not part of the problem," she added. "Even I need to be reminded that we are who we are," she said. "And when I say that, I f--king mean it, now more than ever."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident