Jennifer Lawrence Looks Gorgeous Without Makeup, Wears Trendy Boyfriend Jeans to Doctor's Office in L.A.


It's confirmed: Jennifer Lawrence is even more stunning without makeup!

After going super-glam for the 2015 Producers Guild Awards in L.A. on Saturday, the 24-year-old Hunger Games star stepped out in Beverly Hills Tuesday looking beautiful and completely natural without any cosmetics on her face.

In addition to her au natural beauty look, Lawrence, who was snapped on her way to a doctor's office, went casual yet chic in trendy oversized boyfriend jeans, a black sleeveless turtleneck top and trendy cheetah-print loafers. Meanwhile, the Oscar-winning actress kept her blond hair up in a messy bun.

Rewind a few days and J.Law debuted a va-va-voom look at the PGAs. Lawrence turned heads in a very low-cut white gown that showed off her cleavage. The dress also featured beautiful silver embellishments and a high slit.

During the awards show, J.Law took the stage and immediately joked that she wished she'd taken a "Xanax" beforehand. "I normally say no to this kind of thing on the account of my crippling anxiety and the unbreakable bond between woman and couch," Lawrence said. "But I when I heard it was for [Lionsgate CEO Jon] Feltheimer, I had to say yes because I just assumed that I was contractually obligated but then when I found out that I wasn't, I had already picked out this dress."

She later joked of the Hunger Games movies, "Jon was charged to insure that Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games incredible trilogy of books was respectfully brought to life in four films and it was a...huge f--king failure!"

LOL!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident