Jada Pinkett Smith Continues to Look Flawless in a Barely-There Bikini

Life's a beach for Jada Pinkett Smith, and with a body like that, who can blame her?

The 43-year-old is once again flaunting her insanely impressive figure while on vacation in Hawaii with family.

Will Smith's leading lady stunned in a hot pink string two-piece that showed off her killer curves as she took a dip in the ocean.

And while she's got some seriously good genes on her side--take a look at her 61-year-old mother rocking the heck out of a bikini--Jada also spends plenty of time in the gym making sure she's in the best shape ever.
She graced the cover of February's Shape magazine, where she shared how her workouts have changed over the years.

"My energy levels just aren't the same," she admitted. "My joints, my knees, the amount of weight that I can push versus what I did in my twenties, how long I'm willing to work out. For example, I'm not staying at the gym for two hours anymore. I hit it and quit it...I'm not going to stress my body that way any more. I can't."

She added, "The No. 1 reason I go to the gym is because it keeps me sane. It gives me a place to exert energy, frustration, sadness, happiness, and joy. I don't go to the gym just to look good. I go because it also keeps my head straight."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident