Another Epic Ellen DeGeneres Selfie! See Her Pic With Kanye West, Justin Bieber and Sam Smith

It looks like Ellen DeGeneres is trying to outdue her famous 2014 Oscars selfie with Jennifer Lawrence, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Lupita Nyong'o and more!

The 57-year-old talk show host shared another epic selfie of herself posing with Kanye West, Justin Bieber and Sam Smith earlier today, "@KanyeWest @JustinBieber @SamSmithWorld #BirthdayShow #Backstage #Incredible," the comedian wrote with the super-smiley star-studded pic. Smith re-posted the adorable selfie on his Instagram with the caption, "#asyoudo."

The photo op was made possible because DeGeneres had all three of the music stars on her show this week.

When West appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show yesterday, he debuted his "Only One" music video in which he serenades North West, the adorable daughter he has with wife Kim Kardashian.

As for Bieber, the 20-year-old pop star was quite humble during his appearance. "I think I was nervous because I was afraid of what people are thinking about me right now," he dished. "It's been a minute since I've been in a public appearance, and I didn't want to come off arrogant or conceited or basically how I've been acting the past year, year and a half."

"Just being young and growing up in this business is hard. Just growing up in general is hard," the Biebs later added. "I really want people to know how much I care, how much I care about people, and how I'm not that person to say, 'I don't give a f--k,' you know? I'm not that kid, I'm a person who genuinely cares."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident