Too Cute! North West Plays "Peekaboo" With Auntie Khloé Kardashian: See the Pic!

Another day, another adorable photo of North West!

Earlier today, Khloé Kardashian posted a precious pic of her niece Nori on Instagram. In the photo, Kim Kardashian's daughter covers her face with her two hands during a game of peekaboo with her auntie. The 1-year-old looks stylish in a denim top and earrings as she hides from Khloé.

"Playing peek a boo with my boo," auntie Khloé captioned the cute photo of North during their day of fun together. Too sweet for words!

This isn't the only super-cute Nori pic we've gotten this week. Over the long Thanksgiving weekend, Kim posted a ridiculously adorable (and fashionable) Instagram photo of her daughter in a chic furry coat. "I'm so thankful for my best friend," Kim captioned the pic.

Kim shared a second similar photo of North walking around the house in her stylish black outfit.

Meanwhile, Kim recently opened up about Nori possibly one day doing a bootylicious naked photo shoot just like her mom's recent Paper magazine cover. "I would support anything she wants to do," Kim revealed. "I don't do anything with the intention to promote anyone else doing it--that's not even what I'm trying to do. I do it because I'm proud of it. And it empowered me to feel good about myself after I had gained 500 pounds and looked like a huge slob for so long."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’