This Is How Demi Lovato Reacts to Someone Calling Her Fat



Three words: You go, girl.

Demi Lovato just got a whole lot cooler after we saw her reaction to a stranger calling her fat on Twitter.

The tweeter--seemingly out of thin air since the singer was previously posting about an entirely different subject matter altogether--decided to write her, "Shut up fatty don't choke on ur McDonalds!"

Lovato's witty response was as follows: "But....Big Macs...." along with several hands up emojis.
And given how public the "Really Don't Care" crooner has been about her issues with body image, an eating disorder and addiction, it's nice to see her have a sense of humor about the random tweet.

In the January issue of Fitness magazine, the 22-year-old admitted that she faces her issues with bulimia and self-confidence every single day.

"I almost went back to rehab for my eating disorder last summer," she told the mag, adding that it's been "difficult" to eat healthy while on tour.

"I was obsessing over food and terrified of it at the same time. Wilmer [Valderrama] noticed and called me out on it, which was a relief."

She continued, "I was done being afraid of food and so tired of overeating and not knowing why I did it. Now I'm on a structured meal plan. I eat four small meals and two snacks a day. It's teaching me portion control."

Lovato also shared that she appreciates how far she's come, even when it's hard to see it in her day-to-day life.

"I've learned to appreciate my body for what it is. It helps to remind myself how far I've come."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident