Kim Kardashian Responds to Backlash After Cropping North West Out of Instagram Photo: "Can I Live?!"

North West got the crop, and Kim Kardashian didn't hear the end of it.

The 34-year-old posted a selfie yesterday to flaunt her ultra-glam look (per usual), but her slicked back ponytail and flawless makeup was overshadowed by the fact that Nori was noticeably cut out of the photo, and the commenters were quick to voice their backlash on her cropping decision, which resulted in different news outlets covering the now-infamous Instagram photo.

So, that's when Kim K. decided to speak out on the matter. Kanye West's wife took to Twitter and wrote, "Wait is this really news that I posted a selfie & cropped my daughter out? LOL," and added, "Her eyes were closed and I was feeling my look! Can I live?!?!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’