Khloé Kardashian Slams Reports That She Kicked Rob Kardashian Out of Her House: "I Would Never"

Khloé Kardashian wants to make one thing perfectly clear: There is no way she's kicking her brother out of her house!

After reports circulated Friday that the outspoken Keeping Up With the Kardashians star tried to evict Rob Kardashian, Khloé is setting the record straight.

"One of the best things about my house is that my brother lives with me," she shared on Twitter Saturday afternoon. "I would never kick him out."

She added, "I've begged for him to live with me. So until HE wants to leave...this is his home. #ByeHaters #StopWiththeBS."

Khloé and Rob have continued to maintain an extremely close sibling bond throughout 2014. In fact, the twosome has each gone to the other during challenging moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’